Monday, September 2, 2013

Sunny at last!

Well, this is a post from Prague which I wrote while my blog wasn't working. I will put it up even though it is a couple of days old. Catching up is good,right?

I awoke to a sunny day at last! Prague is really glorious when it is not so gray and rainy. Blue sky! Love it!


We went across the historic Charles Bridge to find the church of the Infant Jesus. There are lots of musicians, artists, etc. selling their wares on the bridge and it is a huge draw for tourists. This was a few hours later when the clouds were starting to gather.


We bought tickets to see the black light theater show tonight. I hope it is good! We got the senior discount. Yippee!


This wall of graffiti is called the John Lennon wall. Very colorful. We happened upon it while looking for the church with the Infant Jesus icon.


And we finally found it!


-
I wish I could get my cool movie to post. A tour group of particularly devout Catholics broke into song to honor the Infant Jesus and I recorded it. Some glitch in my system here won't let it play! Ain't that the way?

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Prague, Czech Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment