Saturday, September 7, 2013

Fashion trends


I would like to share with you some of the fashion trends I am seeing over here. These may be on their way to the US soon, so be prepared.
On women I have seen super short jeans shorts (We used to call them "cut offs" back in the 70s ) worn with super high spike heels. A girl I just saw had black patent pumps with shorts. Another thing I am seeing a lot of is sheer shirts worn over very fancy bras. The bras are all embroidered and lacy and often black worn with a white shirt. Cardinal rule of bras! Totally disregarded! These rebellious European women! What is this world coming to? Fortunately this trend seems more prevalent among the younger set than my age bracket. Also a trend is to wear a rather low cut dress or shirt and let the bra be perfectly visible, like not button your shirt up past mid chest. Sorry I do not have any pictures yet!
Lest you think the men are slacking, well no, they are not.



They seem to have given up the manpris in favor of red pants. (Insert note here: saw a guy today wearing red manpris) Yes, red pants are popular. Also saw a guy with like a tiger stripe kind of a design pants. It seems men's pants no longer have to be plain. Also I have three times seen middle aged men sitting out on a public park bench totally shirtless รก la Valdamir Putin. Also three young construction guys working totally bare chested. That I can handle, but the hairy backs not so much.
I will keep my eyes peeled for further trends and let you know.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Budapest, Hungary

No comments:

Post a Comment